Monday, July 22, 2013

Cats and Cardigans

A few months ago, I posted "A Clothing Piece to Remember", detailing my recent purchase of cat shorts. Well, now I have found a way to style them! They're quite difficult to pair things with, considering the maroon, white, and black color scheme- as well as the basic theme of cats! The pattern craves a solid, but that ends up being much too boring. Now, I have the perfect outfit to fit all your cat-short dilemmas:

The necklace and denim vest are optional, an shouldn't be worn together. It's an either/or situation, and can be used to dress up or dress down the outfit as you please.
I've mentioned the denim jacket before, but here are the rest of the outfit details:
Shirt- Franchesca's
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Forever 21

Enjoy!
With ever so much love,
The eclectic authoress herself

No comments:

Post a Comment