Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rave Reviews

In the mail yesterday- a wonderful serendipity- I received the sweater clips I had ordered from Sweet and Lovely, an online shop run by Kate of Scathingly Brilliant. It absolutely made my day; every detail, even the packaging, was adorable. The printed tape and personalized box were a nice treat, and the piece itself is very high quality. It's not fabric, as the bow shape would suggest, but plastic. The clasps are the sort on actual hair bows, and clip onto most collars and cardigans. The order came promptly, and I was pleasantly surprised to find an email that told me my order had been sent. Sweet and Lovely carries other sweater clips, and I might just have to start a collection- continuing with these adorable mint ice cream cones!
With ever so much love,
the eclectic authoress herself

No comments:

Post a Comment