Monday, August 19, 2013

Everybody Do Their Share

Though I know I said that no more changes were going to occur for a while, I'm afraid to say that I've suddenly changed my mind. The new blog template I'm using is much cleaner, and I'm quite happy with it. All of my favorite blogs have plain white backgrounds, and, as I've been trying to get a clean look for some time, I thought that this would be the way to go. I've still got some work to do on the header, but only God knows when that will be "just right"!

As it turns out, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Aesthetically, the blog layout and background simply wasn't working. Now, I'm much more pleased. Thank you so much for your patience with my little fixes!

With ever so much love,
the eclectic authoress herself

No comments:

Post a Comment